• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Rae?

sara

Maybe I'm just blind but I don't see a thread on Rae, and I'm headed there tomorrow night (sans baby). Would love any dish recommendations, etc, if you've got them. Thanks!

Food is a convenient way for ordinary people to experience extraordinary pleasure, to live it up a bit.

-- William Grimes

thanks. that doesn't look promising.

Food is a convenient way for ordinary people to experience extraordinary pleasure, to live it up a bit.

-- William Grimes

Thanks, saw that one.. Changed my reserv to Gayle--1/2 price btls of wine tonight, and the menu looks more interesting. Anybody with fave wines on that list, please PM me!

(Katie--feel free to delete this thread)

-- William Grimes