• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Peach wine?

j45rpm

Please don't hurt me! :raz: I know that fruit wine isn't exactly the most respected item among wine enthusiasts, but one of my all-time favorite wines is Nashoba Valley Winery's After-Dinner Peach wine, which I first tried a tiny sip of during a winery tour with my parents when I was 10 or so, and I have been enamored with it ever since.

The only problem, of course, is that Nashoba Valley Winery's wines are only sold in MA, and they don't ship out of state. I'd ask a friend to buy some bottles and ship them to me, but it's illegal to ship from MA, it's illegal to receive in MD (where I live), and while I could get a mail-drop in DC for it,, A: that seems excessive, and B: I still have the illegal to ship from MA problem!

I was wondering if there was some sort of peach wine sold in the Metropolitan DC area (MD, DC, VA) that someone might recommend...?

Edited by Jed Sorokin-Altmann (log)