• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sunday Brunch in Toronto

IndolentAgain

Are there any good buffet style brunch menus in TO ?.

I see from the Toronto Life articles that the Four Seasons does this on Mothers Day and New Year but is this an all year round thing ?.

Are there any others worth visiting ?.

Thanks

The King Eddie used to do this on sundays (royal meridien King edward Hotel), but I am not sure if they still do. What about Over Easy or Eggspectation?

Mark

I don't believe they do a buffet but I will still put a plug out for Cora's. They are many cuts above any other breakfast / brunch restaurants I have ever been to. There are several locations around Ontario and Eastern Canada including one on Wellington St in Toronto. If you really need a buffet this time maybe its not for you but still worth trying out another time!!

Thanks to everyone else for the recommendations. I am not a big fan of buffets (brunch or otherwise) but my sister in law likes the idea of them especially the type done by the big hotels in Florida and the like.

Web searching had thrown up a blank for Toronto so though I would ask people in the know.

The 4 Seasons definitely does a breakfast buffet on the weekends, but I think only Brunch on certain special days.

Not exactly in downtown, but JJ Muggs used to do a pretty decent Sunday brunch.

There also used to be a Town and Country buffet restaurant at Queens Quay that did brunch, but it's been quite a while since I've been there.

Marlene

Practice. Do it over. Get it right.

Mostly, I want people to be as happy eating my food as I am cooking it.