• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Recommendations for Cuban cookbook please!

Sartain

I flipped through Memories of a Cuban Kitchen and liked it. Do you guys have any additional recommendations? I'm trying to put together a cogent menu for a dinner in about two weeks.

Thanks in advance!

Cognito ergo consume - Satchel Pooch, Get Fuzzy

I flipped through Memories of a Cuban Kitchen and liked it.  Do you guys have any additional recommendations?  I'm trying to put together a cogent menu for a dinner in about two weeks.

Thanks in advance!

I really enjoyed the 3 guys from Miami books. Here is a link: http://cuban-food-usa.com/ (Scroll to the bottom of the page).

"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."

Doug Larson

If you know what you want to cook, the internet has several good sources for Cuban recipes. Naturally, I cant remember right now what any of them are. :embarrassed:

"You dont know everything in the world! You just know how to read!" -an ah-hah! moment for 6-yr old Miss O.