• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cereal Aisle Strangeness

Malawry

While cruising down my local supermarket cereal aisle recently, I discovered two things I genuinely didn't realize the world needed:

1. Cereal straws: they flavor the milk you suck through them like Trix or some other cereal, and then you eat the straw when you're done.

2. Chocolate Chex.

What else is on the horizon? I want to be ready to deflect requests when my son is old enough to start asking for cereal treats.

1. Cereal straws: they flavor the milk you suck through them like Trix or some other cereal, and then you eat the straw when you're done.

ahaha wow O_O

I do remember having pixi stix straws when I was a kid, you could drink water through them and have a cool aid effect going on.

I still am a bit freaked out about chocolate lucky charms.. as if there wasnt enough sugar OD there as it was!

While cruising down my local supermarket cereal aisle recently, I discovered two things I genuinely didn't realize the world needed:

2. Chocolate Chex.

What else is on the horizon? I want to be ready to deflect requests when my son is old enough to start asking for cereal treats.

My son enjoyed the Froot Loops Straws. I took a sip, but it had no flavor so I think hes gonna eat em like cookies

Wawa Sizzli FTW!