• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Smithy

Smithy

Speling, as usual

I can't promise this is "only the best", but I'm an avid listener to The Splendid Table and think it deserves a high rating. Each week the show features a Road Food segment by Jane and Michael Stern, a couple of interviews with some writer or chef or food explorer, a trivia challenge and a (pre-recorded) call-in section where Lynne answers questions. I swear I've gained 10 lbs since I started listening to that show.

The Splendid Table now can be downloaded in podcast form. Follow this link to get to their podcast page; otherwise, if you just go to The Splendid Table's home page you'll find a link to that week's show podcast.

Smithy

Smithy

I can't promise this is "only the best", but I'm an avid listener to The Splendid Table and think it deserves a high rating. Each week the show features a Road Food segment by Jane and Michael Stern, a couple of interviews with some writer or chef or food explorer, a trivia challenge and a (pre-recorded) call-in section where Lynne answers questions. I swear I've gained 10 lbs since I started listening to that show.

The Splendid Table now can be downloaded in podcast form. Follow this link to get to their podcast page; otherwise, if you just go to The Spendid Table's home page you'll find a link to that week's show podcast.