• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

hzrt8w (Ah Leung) Steps Down

Chris Amirault

Ah Leung -- you will be missed. I still use your recipes almost weekly, my stomach is sad to see you go!

John

John Deragon

foodblog 1 / 2

--

I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day -- Dean Martin

Hello everybody!

Thank you so much for all your kind words and well wishes! I am moved seeing all your responses.

Unfortunately due to my job and health situations, I don't have the same level of access to eGullet in terms of time and connectivity as I once had. Circumstances do make one re-prioritze what's important in life. I am hoping to continue to partipate in the forums as an individual - time permitting.

Xie Xie [in Mandarin]

Doh Jeh [in Cantonese]

(Thank you)

- Ah Leung

W.K. Leung ("Ah Leung") aka "hzrt8w"