• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Crushpad: Adopt a barrel at CrushNet

Rebel Rose

Crushpad, a custom crush facility in California is now offering a related site called CrushNet. At CrushNet you read winemaking blogs written by the various clients. You can hook up with other interested parties to produce a barrel or two of wine . . . currently one customer is looking for partners in 2 barrels of Tokalon cabernet. You can sign up for allocations of future pinot releases from popular pro-am wine divas. They're even starting an Enowiki to which interested individuals can contribute. What do you think?

Mary Baker

Solid Communications

Find me on Facebook

I've got a friend who is just finishing his second vintage with crushpad, he's making much better wine than anyone expected. If you don't mind owning a dozen cases or more of the same thing, it's a good way to get more involved with the wine you drink.

Crushpad, a custom crush facility in California is now offering a related site called CrushNet.  At CrushNet you read winemaking blogs written by the various clients.  You can hook up with other interested parties to produce a barrel or two of wine . . . currently one customer is looking for partners in 2 barrels of Tokalon cabernet.  You can sign up for allocations of future pinot releases from popular pro-am wine divas.  They're even starting an Enowiki to which interested individuals can contribute.  What do you think?

Get thee behind me Satan, I have too damn much wine allocations as it is. :shock::sad:

I looked at CrushPad and saw that Andrew is going to be the winemaker for the Gap PN. Considering how good his A.P. Vin wines are, it should be outstanding. Why oh why did I look, my wife will kill me if I sign up for more wine.