• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Los Postres de elBulli

Gabe Q

Just wondering if anyone knows of a website were I could order this book from. I know it is from around 1998, and it says it's not in stock or print, at the official elbulli online store. I searched for it and don;t find anything.

Any clues would be great, thanks.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a website were I could order this book from. I know it is from around 1998, and it says it's not in stock or print, at the official elbulli online store. I searched for it and don;t find anything.

Any clues would be great, thanks.

It's sold out and out of print as far as I know. I've heard they want to re edit it, but that rumor has been going on for a while now. In the meantime, try the file sharing universe, or PM me.

We''ve opened Pazzta 920, a fresh pasta stall in the Boqueria Market. follow the thread here.

My blog, the Adventures of A Silly Disciple.

Have you tried Kitchen Arts& Letter in NYC?

They may have it.

AS an Archive) rareity type book.

Have you asked the crew at El Bulli about it or are they out too?

If you have '94'98, it has a fair amount of the plated recipes at least, like"Mi Selva", Tiramisu, etc.

What I miss about not having an English version is his take on chocolate, etc,. like the Balaguer book.

Feel free to PM me also

Ted

Edited by tan319 (log)

2317/5000

Hello, thanks for your replies

Yeah, I personally asked Albert Adria if they had the book to be sold anywhere here in Spain, but he said that it is out of print and they don't sell it anymore.

I'll keep researching and checking the places you've mentioned.