• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

It's Greek to Me , Livingston

There also used to be a branch on E. 7 St. near Av. A in Manhattan. I don't know if they were related, but the New York branch was just OK. This goes back several years.

Michael aka "Pan"

Its been years but the Ridgewood one was good.

tracey

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

• 2 weeks later...
Its been years but the Ridgewood one was good.

tracey

My wife and I go to the Ridgewood one a couple of times a year; it IS good, and pretty reasonably priced for Ridgewood.

Bart

I eat at the Hoboken branch every couple of weeks. Since it's BYOB, it ends up being a fairly good deal. Their salads are very fresh and they are competant at the grill. It's not groundbreaking food, but it's good enough.

I'm also a customer at the Hoboken branch -- although always for takeout vs. eating in. They do a respectable Gyro and a good Greek salad. Haven't ventured too deep into the menu, but it's solid for a quick bite. Nothing that's going to change your life, but for the Greek basics that we are mostly familiar with, it's pretty good.