• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Spring Heat Spiced Wheat

Mr. Delicious

I haven't seen it anywhere around here, but I wasn't looking for it. Next time I need a refill I'll look about and if I find it, give it a try. I'm a test-marketer's dream - I'll try anything once just because someone made the effort.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“A favorite dish in Kansas is creamed corn on a stick.”

-Jeff Harms, actor, comedian.

>Enjoying every bite, because I don't know any better...

Found this swill at at local package store in NJ. Good God it is awful. A bottle of overspiced bubble and squeak.

Rich Pawlak

Reporter, The Trentonian

Feature Writer, INSIDE Magazine
Food Writer At Large

MY BLOG: THE OMNIVORE

"In Cerveza et Pizza Veritas"

• 3 weeks later...

Another poor effort by AB to catch the craft beer trend.

One of the most vital sales points on a craft beer is where it's made/what's the brewery?

None of the AB seasonals (Spring Heat Spiced Wheat, Jack's Pumpkin, Bourbon Cask) have a brewery name on them. No one knows they're contract brewed by Michelob - I think it would have been better for them to at least put a brewery name on it, even if it said Michelob Small Batch or something...