• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

11 hours ago, lindag said:

Apparently mine is waiting in my mailbox; I didn’t make out to get my mail yesterday.

i assume you put it on over your head, correct?

When I posted earlier I had put it on over my head.  I have the pinafore on now but I confess I could not replicate my success.  This time I stepped into it and looped the straps over my shoulders.  Don't tell.

There is a problem with the apron though, at least for me.  It is not as long as I had hoped.  It does not quite reach my knees.  I'm thinking about what to do.  But I have to say lovely material, workmanship, and color.

Edit:  though looking at the picture the pinafore sits on the model about where it sits on me.  I guess it's working as intended.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

11 hours ago, lindag said:

Apparently mine is waiting in my mailbox; I didn’t make out to get my mail yesterday.

i assume you put it on over your head, correct?

When I posted earlier I had put it on over my head.  I have the pinafore on now but I confess I could not replicate my success.  This time I stepped into it and looped the straps over my shoulders.  Don't tell.

There is a problem with the apron though, at least for me.  It is not as long as I had hoped.  It does not quite reach my knees.  I'm thinking about what to do.  But I have to say lovely material, workmanship, and color.