• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edible Fresh Flowers

atcake

Does anyone have a good supplier for edible fresh flowers? I need to get pricing to finalize 2 contracts and no one seems to be calling me back.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm guessing you tried Meadow Sweets at Candied Flowers and you haven't heard back from them? They're usually pretty good about staying in touch.

I got a new Pfeil and Holing catalog and they are selling edible flowers that are crystallized - I haven't ordered them so I have no idea whether they look good or not (Meadowsweets flowers are beautiful) but you could try them here at crystallized flowers

Hope it helps....

Thanks for the info. Those flowers are beautiful. Actually, I'm looking for non-crystallized flowers.

I finally had a local florist call me back and got a price that way.

Thanks!