• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblog: Chufi - Old Favorites and New Adventures

Thank you Klary, you obviously have an artist's soul, beautiful settings and food photographed with great skill, look forward to your book (there must be one in the offing :smile: )

ps have you noticed there seems to be a bit of a blogger's jinx going on? hope the potato person? (in the next blog) has a strong constitution

edited to add. sorry yunnermeier, not a potato and you look fit as a fiddle :smile:

Edited by insomniac (log)

Klary, thank you so much for your wonderful blog and your stamina! I hope you will feel good again soon. Though I must say, if you wouldn't have said anything, I wouldn't have noticed you're not feeling well, your meals looked inspired and mouthwatering as ever and your photo's are so gorgeous... If I wasn't already living in Amsterdam, I would envy you after this great blog. :wub:

Klary...what a fantastic adventure week!! I couldn't get near a computer this weekend, family stuff, but I kept wondering what you were up to.

I love the 'booze museum'! What a great concept, I love the photo of the sniffing bar.

Goat sausage...yes!

Gnocchi are my bugagoo as well, sometimes wonderful, sometimes a pile of potato sludge on the bottom of the pot.

Beautiful meals, beautiful photos, beautiful prose.... I expected nothing less, and all my expectations were met. Thank you! Grazie mille for a wonderful trip to Amsterdam!

As usual, another fabulous contribution to the foodblogs on your part. I'd hate to see what you're capable of when you're in good health!

:smile:

Wonderful photography, and I love your sense of adventure. I've got a mind to adopt your lunch habits -- mine run to tossed salad and sardines lately.

Hope you're feeling better, and thanks for sharing another week in your life with us.

Sandy Smith, Exile on Oxford Circle, Philadelphia

"95% of success in life is showing up." --Woody Allen

My foodblogs: 1 | 2 | 3