• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cool Spirits

maher

I am planning a large party and i want to do a ncaa bracket type tasteoff for as many different spirits that people have not heard of/tasted as i can.

I need help with your nominations for your favorite small producer/artisianal spirits that can win the trophy.

I was thinking of doing regionals either by spirit US/Americas/Europe/Asia or by type of spirit Vodkas/Gins/Tequilas/brown spirits with an all comers clash in the final four.

I also need a source for different vodkas/gins/tequilas that has some of the smaller newer producers, and will give a good price for a larger order. I will be buying a total 10-15 mixed cases. i need a good source either online or in NY that can deliver.

Any ideas/thoughts/concepts/nominations are more than welcome. i should probably put in a different posting in the food boards but any ideas on good finger food would be fantastic.

thanks

maher