• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Where to find a Wok? Richmond/Burnaby

Find the Aberdeen Centre in Richmond. Now find the north end of the Aberdeen Centre. Right across the street from that end is a small strip mall and beside a field / parking lot. The last store on the east end of that tiny mall is a restaurant supply store. I can't remember the name (which is why I'm giving you these odd directions). I've bought quite a bit of stuff in there. It's all reasonably priced and, the last time I was in, they have a good collection of woks.

Paul B

It was called Tinhan.

There's a little commercial cookware shop on Alexandra, in the mini-mall just east of Jade. It's very reasonable and well stocked.

Also in the bottom floor of The Richmond Public market is a quasi-commercial cookshop. They'll have cheap woks.

There's a little commercial cookware shop on Alexandra, in the mini-mall just east of Jade. It's very reasonable and well stocked.

Went out to that place today. Picked up a wok for $6.00! Talk about a deal. Now I just got to get it home, season it up and try it out!!

Thanks alot for the input,

Shane