• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Capital District Espresso Bar and Panini Cafe

Alex&Rufusmom

Hey all,

Thought I'd inform those of you who travel through or to the Capital District are about a new coffee cafe called Mocha Blend Espresso Bar and Panini Cafe.

It is located in Brunswick Plaza on Hoosick Rd. I have yet to check it out but then again I'm not a coffee expert as most of you on this site are. :smile: So what I think is good may taste like swill to you ??? :blush: But I'm just happy there is a place on my side of the river that MIGHT be worth frequenting?? So, I'll let you know what I think for what's worth??

Stacy

I haven't been up that way in years, but is Brunswick Plaza the one with the Price Chopper?

"It's better to burn out than to fade away"-Neil Young

"I think I hear a dingo eating your baby"-Bart Simpson

Hey all,

Thought I'd inform those of you who travel through or to the Capital District are about a new coffee cafe called  Mocha Blend Espresso Bar and Panini Cafe.

It is located in Brunswick Plaza on Hoosick Rd.  I have yet to check it out but then again I'm not a coffee expert as most of you on this site are.    :smile: So what I think is good may taste like swill to you ???  :blush: But I'm just happy there is a place on my side of the river that MIGHT be worth frequenting??  So, I'll let you know what I think for what's worth??

Stacy

Good question... It is either the one with Price Chopper or the one up the street from there where Walmart is?? I'll let you know. I'll probably drag a friend there for coffee this week.