• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

HABS vs FOODIES

Basha

Hi! My two addictions are at odds!!!Please help...I"m tired of sitting in Pubs or at home because i absolutely need to watch the game AND i need to feel myself at the same time.

Does anyone know of some great MTL restos that offer yummy food AND a great view on the game (from a TV)

Thanks!!!

Hi! My two addictions are at odds!!!Please help...I"m tired of sitting in Pubs or at home because i absolutely need to watch the game AND i need to feel myself at the same time.

Ah well ... only 8 more games and you won't need to worry about it. :raz:

A.

Does anyone know of some great MTL restos that offer yummy food AND a great view on the game (from a TV)

Thanks!!!

...you meant feed, right? :laugh: Talk about Freudian slips...

Don't waste your time or time will waste you - Muse