Scheduled Downtime

NOTICE: The eG Forums will be offline for several hours on Friday, November 28 for system maintenance.

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

Thank You and Goodnight

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bourdain

bourdain
  • participating member
  • 759 posts

Posted 20 June 2002 - 05:25 PM

Just want to thank everybody for their questions, for their interest, their kind words. I'm sorry if I didn't get to all the questions....There are clearly some deeply disturbed individuals out there--and I wish I could hire every one of them.    gracias carnales... Tony
abourdain

#2 Jinmyo

Jinmyo
  • participating member
  • 9,879 posts

Posted 20 June 2002 - 05:52 PM

Tony, thanks for your generosity and humour.

Just as you had dropped by before the Q&A, we hope you continue to swing by. Wilfrid has asked that the Offal thread be moved out of this Q&A so that it can continue. I'm sure you'll have a few things to say on this topic.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Jinmyo
"I've caught you Richardson, stuffing spit-backs in your vile maw. 'Let tomorrow's omelets go empty,' is that your fucking attitude?" -E. B. Farnum

"Behold, I teach you the ubermunch. The ubermunch is the meaning of the earth. Let your will say: the ubermunch shall be the meaning of the earth!" -Fritzy N.

"It's okay to like celery more than yogurt, but it's not okay to think that batter is yogurt."

Serving fine and fresh gratuitous comments since Oct 5 2001, 09:53 PM

#3 Jason Perlow

Jason Perlow
  • eGullet Society staff emeritus
  • 13,501 posts

Posted 20 June 2002 - 07:00 PM

Thanks Tony for such a wonderful, thorough and personally revealing Q&A session!

Congratulations to Jinmyo and Pariah Kerry each for winning copies of A Cook's Tour! Please contact RPerlow with your shipping address!
Jason Perlow
Co-Founder, The Society for Culinary Arts & Letters
offthebroiler.com - Food Blog | My Flickr photo stream