Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

How the session will work

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Andy Lynes

Andy Lynes
  • participating member
  • 7,462 posts

Posted 01 May 2002 - 06:06 AM

The Q and A with Shaun Hill will run on exactly the same basis as our first session with Tom Valenti. We would therefore ask you to post a question as a new topic which Shaun will then reply to.

In order to keep things simple and avoid presenting Shaun with an openended task we would request that you do not pass comment on either questions asked or Shaun's reply to them on the Q and A board itself, but rather, start a new thread on an appropriate board if you wish to debate any points raised.

Following the trend started by Fat Guy, I will put the first question, because I want to and to give you an idea of the format. Please read "About Shaun Hill" by clicking here in order to avoid asking anything that may have already been covered. You dont have to wait until the 8th to begin posting and remember the best question, as judged by me, wins a copy of "Cooking At The Merchant House".