Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

Many thanks to Eric Asimov

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fat Guy

Fat Guy
  • eGullet Society staff emeritus
  • 29,303 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 08:42 PM

On behalf of all of us here at the eGullet Society, I'd like to than Eric Asimov for his time, answers and generosity of spirit in this past week's Q&A session. As you all know, Eric is very shy and has often been described by his friends as "socially awkward." I think we really brought him out of his shell, and I hope the opportunity to interact with some new people was good for him.

Thanks also to Stanley Santos (SobaAddict70) for his help in moderating the Q&A this week, to Richard Kilgore for all his help in masterminding this historic event and to all who asked questions and joined in the discussion.
Steven A. Shaw aka "Fat Guy"
Co-founder, Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, sshaw@egstaff.org
Proud signatory to the eG Ethics code
Director, New Media Studies, International Culinary Center (take my food-blogging course)

#2 Pan

Pan
  • eGullet Society staff emeritus
  • 15,541 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 08:51 PM

I'd also like to add my thanks for a very enjoyable week. Thanks a lot for spending some time with us.