Not to sound rude but, is your chocolate cristalized when you are using it? Are you spraying cacao butter on the molds?
It doesn't appear to me that it comes from a cleaning phase but more from the chocolate itself.
As Chocolot has mentionned, take a hairdrier or heat gun (be carefull) warm up the cavities and polish with a cotton ball or makeup removable disk or cheese cloth ....
Then make sure your mold is not too cold when you cast your cristalized chocolate. Make sure your room is not too humid, nor too warm....... (all the other fun factors)
Once you casted, let the chocolate set slightly and put it in the fridge for 2 min, then put it on a tray upside down for another 8/10 min. take out and let themselves release slowly. If they come out bloomed again then you have a cristalisation issue or bad molds (but you said they werent scratched or anything)