Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

Hello from Colorado!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 ModernCannabist

ModernCannabist
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

Hello, I'm Antonio, I'm from colorado, and am developing an edibles company for the new recreation market. Other than that, I do lots of cooking at home, and find the science of it all very thrilling. I was lead to these forums while trying to find a Modernist Cuisine forum, and it would seem this will be a wonderful place to ask questions and soak up knowledge. 

• gfweb likes this

#2 Smithy

Smithy
  • host
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:17 PM

Welcome!  You have questions or opinions?  You've come to the right place!  There are a lot of Modernist cooks here as well as traditionalists, and as of a week or two ago this is the home of the Modernist Cuisine forums associated with the cookbooks.

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)

"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

#3 Kim Shook

Kim Shook
  • participating member
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

Hi, Antonio!  Welcome and I hope you find what you are looking for here.  I found that the folks at eGullet are a friendly and helpful bunch.

#4 homefrontgirl

homefrontgirl
  • participating member
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

Hello fellow Coloradian!  I live in southern Colorado.  Good luck on your venture.