Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

Hi From Spain

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 ChefNaim

ChefNaim
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

Hello everyone my name is Naim am Moroccan living in Spain I am chef this my website www.chefnaimdaoudi.tk i would like to share my experience with you All
and i speaks six languages ​​Arabic, French, Spanish, Italian, English, Portuguese

thank you so mutch

Edited by ChefNaim, 29 April 2014 - 11:16 AM.

• gfweb likes this

#2 Smithy

Smithy
  • host
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

Welcome to the forums, ChefNaim.  What type of foods do you particularly enjoy cooking, and/or eating?  You'll probably find people here who feel the same way that you do, and who are eager to exchange tips, encouragement, recipes or stories..

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)

"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

#3 Kim Shook

Kim Shook
  • participating member
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:27 AM

Welcome, Naim!  Just dive in where ever things look interesting.  Very diverse and friendly crowd here!  

#4 ChefNaim

ChefNaim
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:13 AM

hi guys! and especially thank you for Smithy and Kim Shook for caring for me coming into the forum.

for Both questions my origins are from Morocco and obviously I like the kitchen of my country here you have an idea.

http://manarelmortaj...occan-food.html

and secondly I do international cuisine and especially Italian and French cuisine.

#5 Jaymes

Jaymes
  • participating member
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:19 AM

I also welcome you.  Your avatar looks like a gorgeous meal, for sure, so I know we'll all be very happy you're here!

In what part of Spain are you currently living?

"And you, you're just a stinker."

#6 ChefNaim

ChefNaim
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:08 PM

i am from Galicia

here where i am a beautiful city celtic

this is the comunity

and this is the city

Thank u for welcoming great

• gfweb likes this