Scheduled Downtime

NOTICE: The eG Forums will be offline for several hours on Friday, November 28 for system maintenance.

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

What Tea Are You Drinking Today? (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#421 Naftal

Naftal
  • participating member
  • 471 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:19 PM

Hello- I recently was able to renew my supply of sencha. I'm drinking my favorite version: the one produced by Yamamotoyama.

"As life's pleasures go, food is second only to sex.Except for salami and eggs...Now that's better than sex, but only if the salami is thickly sliced"--Alan King (1927-2004)

#422 Mary33

Mary33
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:58 AM

Hello everyone!
I start my morning with Assam Black, and during the day I prefer to have a cup of Earl Grey Green :rolleyes:

#423 Naftal

Naftal
  • participating member
  • 471 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:18 PM

Hello- Today I made a really strong pot of Ceylon Black. The temperature is dropping and that means -for me- more black tea.

"As life's pleasures go, food is second only to sex.Except for salami and eggs...Now that's better than sex, but only if the salami is thickly sliced"--Alan King (1927-2004)

#424 egalicontrarian

egalicontrarian
  • participating member
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:56 PM

I also made a black tea today, from this company:

http://en.bsxtea.com/

My brother brought home some of their tea (in brick form) directly from Hunan itself.

• Naftal likes this