Scheduled Downtime

NOTICE: The eG Forums will be offline for several hours on Friday, November 28 for system maintenance.

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

Domori Technical Details

Chocolate

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Stephanie Wallace

Stephanie Wallace
  • participating member
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

Has anyone come across tech sheets for Domori's products? I can't find *anything* online, and have yet to receive a response from the company. I'd really love to spend more time playing with their chocolate, but cannot realistically do so unless I know precise fat content.
  • Agriland likes this

Formerly known as "Melange"

#2 Agriland

Agriland
  • participating member
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

Hello,

We attached the DOMORI catalogues for your review but will be happy to email you more information if you need, like spec sheets etc.

Please contact us on FB at https://www.facebook.com/AgrilandMC.

Thank you!

Attached Files

#3 Stephanie Wallace

Stephanie Wallace
  • participating member
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:22 AM

Thank you so much for getting in touch!!! I received spec sheets from my distributor, and have been playing very happily since--but I'm sure there are a couple of other folks around here who would love to get their hands on them!

Formerly known as "Melange"

#4 Agriland

Agriland
  • participating member
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

I am so glad to hear you were able to get them from your distributor.

We have spec sheets for each origin and percentage as well as beautiful DOMORI & AGRIMONTANA recipes you might enjoy, so please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a sweet day!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chocolate