White chocolate gingerbread blondies are very similar to brownies; they are pretty moist and also chewy. However, along with very spicy gingerbread (holiday flavor), it’s an amazing treat for your friends and also for family members, at the time of winter seasons.
- 2 3/4 medium size cup of flour (all-purpose)
- 1 medium size table-spoons of flour (all-purpose)
- 1 1/4 medium size tea-spoon of baking soda
- 1 1/4 medium size tea-spoon of salt
- 1 1/4 medium size tea-spoon of cinnamon (grounded)
- 1 medium size tea-spoon of ginger (ground)
- 1/4 medium size tea-spoon of cloves (grounded)
- 20 medium size table-spoon of butter (unsalted, at room temperature)
- 1 1/4 medium size cup of sugar (packed, light-brown)
- 1/2 medium size cup of sugar (granulated)
- 2 medium size tablespoon of sugar (granulated)
- 1 1/4 medium size teaspoon of vanilla (pure extract)
- 1/3 medium size cup of molasses (unsulfured)
- 10 ounces of chocolate (white, coarsely chopped)
- 1 spray (Vegetable-oil, for cooking)
- 2 eggs
- And 1 eggs yolk alone
- First heat the oven to 350 degrees F. With the help of cooking spray you have to give a coat to the baking sheet (17/12 – inches, with rim). Inside, at the bottom spread it with parchment sheet which is cut, to fit in, and also give a coat to the parchment. Whisk the ingredients 1. Flour, 2. Baking soda, 3. Salt, 4. Spices.
- Beat together 2 ingredients, 1. Butter, 2. Sugars (Brown and granulated) with a mixer at medium speed until it turns pale and also fluffy. Now add 1. Eggs, 2. Yolk, 1 after the other, and beat well while adding. Scrap the sides inside the bowl. Then add in vanilla extract and molasses and again beat it. Minimize the speed. Gradually start adding flour mixture to it and beat nicely, until all the ingredients combined well. Then add white chocolate and stir it.
- In the prepared pan spread batter to the inside portion. Bake till the edges turned golden in color. Allow it to cool fully in the pan itself over the wire rack.
At last cut in to small square shape and serve to your dear ones.