Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

Delices & Gourmandises

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Carmela

Carmela
  • participating member
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

I was looking for French ready-to-eat meals these last days, my brother who now lives in France suggested Delices & Gourmandises but I wonder if it is reliable. Have you ever ordered there?

Waiting for your feedback,

#2 bettany

bettany
  • participating member
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

It has been 5 years now that I ordered gourmet products at Delices & Gourmandises, quality products are always on top but sometimes you will have to wait some days for its delivery; however, I did not bother with the time of delivery since the products remains intact and fresh.

#3 Carmela

Carmela
  • participating member
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

Thanks a lot, your answer really help me since I heard kinds of good and somehow bad remarks about Delices and Gourmandises, maybe I'd better put my order and make reports as soon as it will be executed.

#4 liuzhou

liuzhou
  • participating member
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

Do you often talk to yourself

• Shelby likes this

#5 Mjx

Mjx
  • host
  • 5,668 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:35 AM

I'd avoid this company. Hard to trust any business enterprise that does not identify at least some of its key staff on its website; if you get ripped off, who are you going to contact?

• judiu likes this
Michaela, aka "Mjx"
Host, eG Forums
mscioscia@egstaff.org