Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

Tea vs coffee...I need your help!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 donaldosborne78

donaldosborne78
  • participating member
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:45 AM

I prefer tea then coffee. If you want start bar, prepare to do some nice iced tea.

My Blog about Tea: tea-time365.blogspot.com

#32 social@naturestealeaf.com

social@naturestealeaf.com
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:08 AM

I think offering tea as well as coffee is a great idea. You want to have the usual suspects like a variety of good black, green and oolong teas. And of course chamomile, peppermint and jasmine. But I would also recommend having some options that people could get excited about trying like Pu-erh, Moroccan Mint, Hibiscus, Yerba Mate and Rooibos. Not to mention coming up with some specialty drinks, both iced and hot versions. 

Your One Stop Shop For Everything Organic and Natural TEA!

Discover Tea Health Benifits, Promote Weight Loss, Enjoy Free Samples and Unbeatable Deals, and So, So Much More!

Visit us at http://www.NaturesTeaLeaf.com OR Call Toll Free For The Best Customer Service In The Industy 1-(800)-TEA-9895.