Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

Alinea Tickets 31 October

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 JAbrams72

JAbrams72
  • participating member
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:20 AM

I apologise if this is inappropriate, but I have a 6-top for Alinea on 31 October that I need to let go of at face value. (1685 including transfer fee). Please let me know if you're interested or feel free to pass along.

Thanks!

Host Note: Click here for the terms under which this is posted on the eGullet forums

#2 prasantrin

prasantrin
  • legacy participant
  • 5,468 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

Maybe since you need to get rid of the tickets, you could cover the $10 transfer fee as a gesture to whomever purchases them.

#3 JAbrams72

JAbrams72
  • participating member
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:20 AM

If that $10 will make a difference, sure. This is among the lowest priced seatings available at Alinea--under $200 per head before tax and tip.

#4 JAbrams72

JAbrams72
  • participating member
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

These are still available and I'm open to discussion.
Thanks!

#5 JAbrams72

JAbrams72
  • participating member
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

I'm flying tomorrow am, will be in the air and unavailable until about 1pm, leave me a message here or at nine one seven three four five three zero seven two.

#6 ScottyBoy

ScottyBoy
  • society donor
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

Boy I wish there was a better venue to post something like this, I loved Alinea!
Sleep, bike, cook, feed, repeat...
Oakland, CA
My Place
My eGullet Foodblog
eG Ethics Signatory