Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

"Patisserie" by Christophe Felder

Cookbook Dessert Reference

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Almondmeal

Almondmeal
  • participating member
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:19 AM

Just two days ago I received my order for Christophe Felder book ' patisserie'. I was so excited walking out from the post office only to come home to find out that it is written in French! So I went online and hunt around to see of this awesome book actually comes in English version, it does and it will be published on february next year! I pre ordered the English version, but right now I am just picture browsing on the French one. Tee hee

I would highly recommend this book for dessert lovers because of its step by step photos and the amazing stuff and ideas in it. It's pink too!

Edited by Almondmeal, 18 September 2012 - 03:23 AM.

#2 LT Wong

LT Wong
  • participating member
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

I have the French version too, and must say it weighs a ton!. I haven't really made anything from it yet, but it's as almondmeal said, a good one for dessert lovers.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cookbook, Dessert, Reference