Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

eG Foodblog: Franci (2012) - From heirloom tomatoes to zucchini blosso

Foodblog

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#121 janeer

janeer
  • participating member
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

Your blog is making miss Europe so much...that's a good thing. Evocative.

#122 FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse
  • society donor
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

Wonderful pictures. Love the fish selection and the two plates of pasta (langoustine and vongole) look absolutely delicious.
And the dishes you make at home are always inspiring.

Thank you so much for sharing your week, Franci!

#123 Keith_W

Keith_W
  • participating member
  • 578 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:19 PM

Thank you for a lovely blog, Franci. I have enjoyed every entry. I have always been curious about Monaco, and to have a blog about my favourite subject by someone who lives there is a real treat. I will second the request of having a picture of yourself in a Ferrari convertible with a pair of sunglasses and a long scarf! :)
There is no love more sincere than the love of food - George Bernard Shaw

#124 prasantrin

prasantrin
  • legacy participant
  • 5,468 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:43 AM

Thanks for the patisserie pictures! Sorry they didn't taste better. I must admit, my impression of Monaco (where I've never been) has always been much like my impression of Dubai (where I have been)--very pretty, but not much substance. It's nice to see how a "real" person lives there!

Thanks for blogging, and I hope we get to see another blog from you after the move, wherever that may be!

#125 Shelby

Shelby
  • society donor
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:11 AM

Thank you, Franci!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Foodblog