Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

[PLAN] Two Free Pressure Cooking Demostrations in Seattle, June

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pazzaglia

pazzaglia
  • participating member
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:25 AM

June 18th at noon 3 pm in Seattle I will be doing a Free cooking demonstration to show anyone who is curious, or is a big fan, of pressure cooking!

Both demonstartions will have 20 spaces each and will be held in the allrecipes.com demonstration kitchens. If you really want to come, reserve a space quickly so that if both classes are filled I have time to beg them to plan another one before I fly back home to Europe! If you did not reserve a space, you can also show up and they will try to let you in (maybe standing room), anyway!

Classes are free and open to the public but pre-registration is requested by contacting Kerry at City Kitchens at Kerry@citykitchens.biz by Friday the 17th. Attendees will meet at City Kitchens gourmet cookware store at 1527 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. All class participants will be eligible for a special discount at City Kitchens

Commercial Interests, if any:
- I offered to do these events for free (I am being reimbursed by Fissler for the TAXI I am taking to get there)
- Fissler USA, is providing the Pressure Cookers and paying for the food
- City Kitchens is providing all the gadgets (and offering a discount to attendees)
- allrecipes.com is providing the space

I hope to meet some of you there!

L

Posted Image

Host Note: Click here for the terms under which this event is listed in eG Forums.

Edited by heidih, 06 June 2011 - 09:37 AM.
add Host Note

hip pressure cooking - making pressure cooking hip, one recipe at a time!

#2 Genkinaonna

Genkinaonna
  • participating member
  • 577 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:57 PM

Oooh fun! I think a trip to Seattle might be in order! Maybe I can blend it with an overnight stay and meet some other eGulleteers for dinner...payback for my husband leaving me with all three kids while he's in Vegas all week :laugh: ...
If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry? ~Author Unknown

#3 vengroff

vengroff
  • participating member
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

Thanks for the class. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to many great pressure cooked meals in the future.
Chief Scientist / Amateur Cook
MadVal, Seattle, WA
Proud signatory to the eG Ethics code

#4 pazzaglia

pazzaglia
  • participating member
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:23 PM

Great to meet you and am happy to know if there is anything that can be improved. I'm looking forward to hearing about your pressure cooking!

Ciao,

L

#5 pazzaglia

pazzaglia
  • participating member
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:51 PM

Here are the photos of the event. So far, I only have photos of the second cooking demonstration. I hope that one of the food bloggers that attended the first, will send me pictures of that!

See the photos here!

DSCF0574.JPG