Welcome to the eG Forums!

These forums are a service of the Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancement of the culinary arts. Anyone can read the forums, however if you would like to participate in active discussions please join the Society.

Photo

Lebanon Dining

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#91 Hassouni

Hassouni
  • participating member
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

Anyone going to be in Leb this summer? I'll be there June 11-20 and then from July 1-3

#92 cave76

cave76
  • participating member
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

To the people posting on this blog---- please keep it up! That's selfish of me, I know, and I can understand if it's not possible.
I'm a new member to eGullet who will never be able to travel to far-away places to eat the different cuisines and blogs like this with tremendous pictures are the only way I can experience different foods, cuisines and places.

Thank you so much.

#93 nikkib

nikkib
  • participating member
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:03 AM

To the people posting on this blog---- please keep it up! That's selfish of me, I know, and I can understand if it's not possible.
I'm a new member to eGullet who will never be able to travel to far-away places to eat the different cuisines and blogs like this with tremendous pictures are the only way I can experience different foods, cuisines and places.

Thank you so much.

Cave76 - will do our best - I am in singapore at the moent but am hoping Hassouni will update us when he gets back, im so jealous! Check out the foodblogs on the food traditions and cultures pages - from all over the world and incredibly interesting :-) happy reading and thanks
"Experience is something you gain just after you needed it" ....A Wise man