Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:49 PM
Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:56 AM
2. Jacquelyn's - lunch place only on Jordan Street at the edge of downtown. I love their crabmeat salad, the soups are good as well.
3. Superior Grill - Mexican, been there for years, always packed. the house margaritas are overpriced but the top-shelf ones are pretty good, most people i know order fajitas or the puffy crispy taco or the superior salad, beef is better than chicken.
4. Superior Steakhouse - Pierremont and LIne Avenue. their lunch is great. dinner tends to be more expensive. and it is one of the few places in town to hang out at the bar ot get a drink.
5. Chianti - Italian restaurant. if you like fish get the snapper albert
6. Two Johns - in Bossier - people are raving about this place htat's new, i have yet to go there. if you are going to be in Bossier, i may be able to give you a few more recommendations.
7. Counter culture - yogurt stand across from Centenary (there's also one on line avenue) kind of like Pinkberry, get the Humphrey yogurt with three types of fresh fruit, granola and honey
That's it off the top of my head, if I think of more will repost. Also, if you are alone and want a little company, PM me and maybe we could meet up.
Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:17 PM
I ate lunch at Cush's Grocery per a friend of a friend. It was so cute and they make a good cupcake.
I appreciate the time you guys took to respond. There is nothing worse than being stuck in a strange place and eating terrible food! You saved me.
Edited by Loois, 08 April 2010 - 02:49 PM.
Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:27 PM