Has anyone tried this? I think it would only work in casual places. I think sit down restaurants would get pissed at us taking a table and eating one dish and leaving.
So far on my list:
1. Mac and Cheese from the Cheese place in Pike's Place
2. Pirosky Pirosky
3. Clam Chowder from Pike's
4. Sandwich from Paseo
5. Anything from Salumi
6. Dumplings from a place in the U District (friend has the name)
7. Japanese street food place (new restaurant seen in Daily Candy a month ago)
8. Fried Chicken from Ezell's
9. The donut shop in Pike's
10. Ice cream from Molly Moo's in Wallingford
Edited by gear02, 16 September 2008 - 01:09 AM.