• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Those orange clogs...

Hello Chef,

Wondering if you've ever answered this one!!!!

How many pairs of Clogs (all colors allowed!) have you owned through the days? Where they your original kitchen shoe? Mine were those dishwasherable rubber Birkies! Are they your everyday shoe?

I don't have a foot fetish or anything but it's just a cool topic!!

What company makes them?? Are they Dansko's?? I cant find that color!

Ciao!

Ore

Here's a shot of the famous footwear from May's Beard awards (this article helped pay off my trip), and there's a link to the Calzuros site for ordering (I got red and they make a huge difference when I'm on the concrete all day at the Farmers Market). I, too, recently discovered crocs. The best water shoes I've ever worn (much better than tevas..the vents let sand drain right out...I wore them for 3 days of beach bocce) and I just wore my no-vent dress models today. Stylish and orthopedic!

Jim

olive oil + salt

Real Good Food