• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions (2010/2011)

We don't have anybody from British Columbia here, do we? That would be my guess....

If that's a burl piece behind the lupines then I'd guess Ann_T. She's been eating spotted prawns.

Edited by Kerry Beal (log)

If you missed the start of it, make sure you check out and catch up with this week's foodblogger, Peter the eatet as he shares the Maritime provinces with us.

And here's your first clue for next week:

EG_teaser_01.jpg

That's tough, with the amount of flooding that's been going on around the world it could be anywhere from Saskatchewan or Tennessee, to Queensland or Victoria. I'll go out on a limb and guess Oz.

It's almost never bad to feed someone.

Unfortunately, chiliheadmike moved to KY a couple of years ago. You *are* getting close, though.

Judy Jones aka "moosnsqrl"

Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.

M.F.K. Fisher

ulterior epicure? It would certainly be nice to see him back, and to live a week of his food life.

That would be great - he's been eating at some really neat places lately.