Where to buy Gruyere in Denver or Boulder?
Posted 08 June 2004 - 03:56 PM
Posted 08 June 2004 - 04:46 PM
If you are in the Boulder area, other than the WO/WF, there are the Boulder Cheese Co. which might have a gruyere, and if not, Cheese Importers in Longmont most assuredly will.
Edited by TheMatt, 08 June 2004 - 04:47 PM.
Learning just means you were wrong and they were right. - Aram
Posted 08 June 2004 - 04:47 PM
1. Boulder Cheese Company at 1731 15th Street across the street from Liquor Mart. They have a cave-aged Gruyere.
2. Marczyk Fine Foods at 17th Ave and Clarkson in Denver.
3. Cook's Fresh Market on Belleview in Greenwood Village just south of Denver.
4. New Wild Oats flagship store in Superior off of Hwy 36.
5. Whole Foods. They do not just have "healthy" foods. You can buy triple-cream cheeses here too.
Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:34 AM
You are what you eat.