My current list includes:
- Much easier to package food for sous vide cooking in SVS
- Canning is a snap
- Instant Pickles
- Preserve the shelf life of proteins and sauces in the fridge and freezer
- Buy larger cuts and vacuum pack individually
- Vacuum Pack all sorts of things around the house to keep them organized and conserve space (maybe a bit of a stretch?)
- Marinating foods on steroids
- I'm going to be buying those meat dry aging bags and that would have required a new suction vacuum anyways so I'm really saving money!
Anything else to build my business case? It's not getting returned so this is more about stopping her from immediately heading off on an epic shopping spree of her own...