* 1 2 oz. package fresh or thawed frozen cranberries
* 2-3 seedless tangerines or clementines (about 8 oz.), rinsed
* 3 tbsp. coarsely chopped, peeled fresh ginger
* 6 tbsp. Safeway Bottled Lime Juice
* 1/2 cup Safeway Clover Honey
Sort cranberries and discard any soft or decayed fruit. Rinse and drain berries.
Cut tangerines in quarters and pick out and discard seeds, if any.
In a food processor, whirl cranberries, tangerines (including peel), ginger, lime juice and ½ cup honey until finely chopped.
Spoon into a bowl and taste. Cranberries are meant to be tart, although if desired add more honey.
Per serving: 90 cal., 1% (1 cal.) from fat; 0.4 g protein; 0.1 g fat (0.1 g sat.); 24 g carbo (2 g fiber); 3.3 mg sodium; 0 mg chol.
Edited by EggyGirl, 11 November 2009 - 11:24 AM.