Serves 20 as Amuseor 10 as Appetizer.
Inspired by a dish we tasted at Ole Ole Food Warehouse. I made this for the NJ Potluck. You can, of course, use dried chickpeas, but it really isn't necessary as you want a very soft texture to the beans.
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, quartered and sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled and sliced
- 8 oz Spanish Chorizo, diced
- 45 oz Chick Peas (3 15 oz cans), drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp Spanish Sweet Paprika
Keywords: Appetizer, Amuse, Easy, Spanish/Portugese, Beans, Pork
( RG106 )